The STM32 Nucleo-64-P boards (NUCLEO-L412RB-P, NUCLEO-L433RC-P and NUCLEO-L452RE-P) provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller and the external SMPS (switched mode power supply), which provides various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity and ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64-P boards do not require any separate probe, as they integrate the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo-64-P boards come with the comprehensive free STM32 software libraries and examples that are available with the STM32Cube package.
大大通精彩博文 STM32 NUCLEO-L433RC-P开发板介绍
• STM32 Arm®(a)-based microcontroller in LQFP64 package
• SMPS: significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode
• 32.768 kHz LSE crystal oscillator
• One user LED shared with Arduino™
• Two push-buttons: USER and RESET
• Board expansion connectors:
– Arduino™ Uno V3
– ST morpho
– External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector
• Flexible board power supply: ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS or external sources
• On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability:
mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
• Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube
• Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including
IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs