The STEVAL-ISB044V1 evaluation kit has been designed for devices, such as smartphones or tablets, requiring high power levels. It supports wireless battery charging up to 15 W.
The embedded STWBC-EP digital controller transmitter is based on a cost-effective half-bridge topology providing external interfaces via UART and I²C.
The kit also includes STWBC-EP firmware, a graphical interface for debug, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
There are specific tools for the STEVAL-ISB044V1 available on www.st.com which give runtime information, such as the power delivered, the regulation error or the protocol status as well as parameter tuning.
大大通精彩博文 基于STWBC-EP的Qi MP-A10 15 W无线充电器发射器评估套件
• STWBC-EP digital controller
• 15 W output power
• Qi MP-A10 reference design
• WPC Qi1.2.3 standard compliant
• Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
• Foreign object detection (FOD)
• Accurate power control
• Active presence detection
• UART protocol to control and monitor the system
• Complete reference design (evaluation board, IC, firmware and tools)
• 2-layer PCB for easy design
• Flash memory-based
• RoHS compliant