The STM32G0 Nucleo-32 board based on the MB1455 reference board (NUCLEO-G031K8) provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32G0 microcontroller.
The Arduino™ Nano V3 connectivity support allows the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32G0 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.
The STM32G0 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeG0 MCU Package.
大大通精彩博文 STM32應用：利用TIMER的Hall Sensor模式觸發BLDC馬達換相動作
• STM32G031K8T6U microcontroller (Arm® Cortex®-M0+ at 64 MHz) in LQFP32 package, featuring 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM
• 1 user LED
• 1 RESET or user push-button
• Board connectors:
– Arduino™ Nano V3 expansion connector
– USB with Micro-B
• Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
• On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
• Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeG0 MCU Package
• Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCCbased IDEs