The AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1 board exploits the functionality of SPC582B60E1 Power Architecture® microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, I/O signals and peripherals.
The SPC58 2B Line MCUs are designed to address automotive vehicle body, gateway and industrial oriented applications.
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available in SPC5-STUDIO software with AutoDevKit plug-in (STSW-AUTODEVKIT) to support quick evaluation and development.
• SPC582B60E1 microcontroller: 32-bit z2 core at 80 Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® technology CPU, 1 MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package
• On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a standalone JTAG debugger
• Extension headers for all the device pins for fast prototyping
• Mini-B USB port
• One user push button and one RESET button
• 3 LEDs for user purposes
• 3 integrated programmers/debuggers
• 1 Reset and 1 Power LED (+5 V)
• 40 MHz Crystal
• RoHS and WEEE compliant
• Part of the AutoDevKit™ initiative