The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack composed of the NUCLEOL073RZ development board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board and the XNUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board.
The STEVAL-IOD003V1 offers an IO-Link device PHY layer (L6362A) while the NUCLEO-L073RZ runs an IO-Link demo stack (developed by and property of TEConcept Gmbh) compatible with rev 1.1 and firmware controlling the X-NUCLEOIKS01A2 sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link and SIO applications, L6362A communication features and robustness, together with the STM32L073RZT6 computation performance.
大大通精彩博文 ST 意法半導體的IO-LINK 介面IC介紹
• Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors and compatible with STEVALIOD003V1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and NUCLEO-L073RZ boards.
• The STEVAL-IOD003V1 features:
– IO-Link (PHY) device layer based on L6362A
– Operating voltage range 6.5 to 35 V
– Dedicated CQ overload pin (wake-up)
– Diagnostics pin (UVLO, overtemperature and cut-off)
– UART interface
– Linear regulators for independent supply from +24 V bus (12 mA 3.3 V and 100 mA 12 V)
– LEDs for status and diagnostics
– Overload and overheating protections with non-dissipative cut-off function
– Full reverse polarity on IO-Link interface pins
– EMC protections according to IO-Link v1.1 and IEC 60947-5-2
– Ground and VCC wire break protections
• The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 features:
– LSM6DSL 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
– LSM303AGR 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer
– LPS22HB pressure sensor
– HTS221 capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
– DIL24 socket for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
– Free comprehensive development firmware library and samples for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
• The NUCLEO-L073RZ features:
– STM32L073RZT6 32-bit microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M0+ core
– Pre-programmed IO-Link device stack (v1.1 compatible)
– Arduino UNO R3 connectivity and ST morpho extension pin headers
– Mbed-enabled (http://mbed.org)
– On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector