The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 industrial digital output expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the ISO8200AQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of 8-channel digital output modules, letting you easily evaluate the ISO8200AQ communication and industrial load driving features.
The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 can be connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEOF334R8 development board via Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors. You can also evaluate the 16-channel digital output modules by connecting two XNUCLEO- OUT02A1 expansion boards and activating the daisy chaining feature.
The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 interfaces with the STM32 controller via SPI and GPIO pins and is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 (default configuration) and ST morpho (optional, not mounted) connectors. Industrial PLC functionality with 8 inputs and 16 outputs can be added with the XNUCLEO- PLC01A1 expansion board.
• Based on the ISO8200AQ whose main characteristics are:
– Embedded 4kV galvanic isolation
– Radio frequency communication between the logic and process sides for
maximum noise immunity
– Very low power dissipation (RON(MAX) = 220 mΩ)
– Fast decay for inductive loads
– 20 MHz SPI I/F on logic side
– VCC power good diagnostics
– Overload and overheating protections with thermal shutdown and
– QFN-32L (9x11x1 mm) package
• 10.5 to 33 V operating voltage range
• Green LED (x8) for output on/off status
• Red LED for process supply power good fault
• Red LED for overload and overheating
• Supply reverse polarity protection
• EMC compliance according to IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-5
• Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
• Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
• CE certified
• RoHS and China RoHS compliant
• WEEE compliant