The STEVAL-TTM002V1 control board is based on the high performance SPC560P50L3 automotive microcontroller with dedicated peripherals for motor control, such as 10-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADC) and high resolution timers (FlexPWM) with complementary or independent outputs and ADC synchronization signals.
This standalone control board includes a standard 34-pin motor control interface, so it can be connected to any driving stage of a motor control application, ensuring maximum flexibility.
• Based on SPC560P50L3 32-bit system-on-chip (SoC) automotive microcontroller compatible with ST motor control library with ST-FOC algorithm (sensored and sensorless mode)
• 34-pin motor control connector
• User push buttons (for additional custom functionality)
• 14-pin JTAG connector compatible with SPC5-UDESTK interface
• SPI connector for gate driver configuration
• Hall/Encoder sensor connector
• RS232 DB9 male connector
• CAN DB9 male connector
• Analog/digital input/output interface
• Compatible with the STEVAL-TTM001V1 automotive low voltage kit
• Compatible with all the motor control platforms, thanks to the motor control connector
• RoHS and WEEE compliant