The STLINK-V3MINI is a stand-alone debugging and programming mini probe for STM32 microcontrollers.
The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
The STLINK-V3MINI also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
The STLINK-V3MINI is a portable version, easyto-use debugger//programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable.
• Stand-alone probe
• Approximately 15 x 30 mm high-density integration PCB
• Delivered with 1.27 mm pitch STDC14 debug connector and STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable
• Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
• USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
• Direct firmware update support (DFU)
• JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
– 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
– JTAG communication support
– SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
• Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:
– 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
– VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
• Drag-and-drop Flash programming
• Two color LEDs: communication, power
• Includes STDC14 signals protection