The 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7-core-based STM32F746NG (STM32F746NGH6 order code) microcontroller.
The 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit is used as reference design for user application development before porting to the final product, thus simplifying the application development.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The ARDUINO® connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards
The 32F746GDISCOVERY board is provided with the STM32CubeF7 MCU package, which offers an STM32 comprehensive software HAL library as well as various software examples.
• STM32F746NGH6 Arm® Cortex® core-based microcontroller with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
• 4.3” RGB 480×272 color LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
• Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
• USB OTG HS
• USB OTG FS
• SAI audio codec
• Two ST-MEMS digital microphones
• 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
• 128-Mbit SDRAM (64 Mbits accessible)
• Two user and reset push-buttons
• Board connectors:
– microSD™ card
– RF-EEPROM daughterboard connector
– 2×USB with Micro-AB
– Ethernet RJ45
– SPDIF RCA input connector
– Audio line in and line out jack
– Stereo speaker outputs
– ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
• Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
• Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
• Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
• On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
• Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, and Arm® Mbed™