The AEK-CON-SENSOR1 board is designed to interface MEMS sensor boards in DIL 24 socket to an SPC5 MCU discovery board like the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 hosting a SPC58EC80E5 Chorus family automotive MCU with 4 MB flash.
The connector board hosts a 1.8 V LDO voltage regulator for MEMS boards supply. Two male strip connectors allow connecting the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1: the main one (5x2) is used for power supply, SPI interface and signal interrupt, whereas the second one (7x2) is used for optional GPIO connections depending on the plugged MEMS sensor board.
For the MEMS sensor board connection, three female strip connectors are used: the main one (12x2) hosts the MEMS sensors in DIL 24 socket, whereas the other two (3x2) host digital microphones.
• Connects the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 MCU discovery board to the MEMS sensor boards in DIL 24 socket
• Supports several sensors: digital microphones, 2D and 3D accelerometers, inclinometers
• Hosts a 1.8 V LDO voltage regulator for MEMS board supply
• Compact size: 56 mm x 41 mm
• WEEE and RoHS compliant
• Included in the AutoDevKit initiative