The STEVAL-AETKT2V1 evaluation kit implements bidirectional current sense amplifiers by placing a sense resistor either in the high-side or in the low-side. The STEVAL-AETKT2V1 kit consists of a motherboard and two different daughter boards for different gain configurations.
The TSC21x family implements zero drift technology and is specially designed to accurately measure current by amplifying the voltage across a shunt resistor connected to its input. The voltage drop (Vsense) is then amplified by an amplifier. Thanks to the use of thin film resistors, the TSC21x offers an extremely precise gain and very high CMRR performance.
Moreover, thanks to the possibility of fixing the output common mode voltage through a reference pin, the TSC21x can be either used as a unidirectional or bidirectional current sensing amplifier.
• Input common mode voltage: 26 V
• Offset voltage: ±35 μV (±100 μV) max.
• Offset drift: 0.1 μV/°C max.
• Gain drift: 20 ppm/°C max.
• 2.7 to 26 V supply voltage
• Quiescent current: 100 μA max.
• SC70-6 and QFN10 (1.8 x 1.4 mm) package
• Temperature range: -40 to 125°C
• Gain configuration from 50 V/V to 1000 V/V
• RoHS compliant