The IIS3DHHC is an ultra-low noise, high-stability three-axis linear accelerometer.
The IIS3DHHC has a full scale of ±2.5 g and is capable of providing the measured accelerations to the application through an SPI 4-wire digital interface.
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The IIS3DHHC is available in a high-performance (low-stress) ceramic cavity land grid array (CC LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
• Precision inclinometer
• Antenna and platform pointing and leveling
• Leveling instruments
• 3-axis, ±2.5 g full-scale
• Ultra-low noise performance: 45 µg/√Hz
• Excellent stability over temperature (<0.4 mg/°C) and time
• 16-bit data output
• SPI 4-wire digital output interface
• Embedded FIFO (depth 32 levels)
• Embedded temperature sensor
• 12-bit temperature data output
• High shock survivability
• Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
• ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant