ST's ready-to-use MEMS motherboard (STEVAL-MKI109V3) development platform lets engineers monitor the behavior of ST MEMS sensors, which can help accelerate time to market and maximize the performance of new product designs. This board is compatible with ST MEMS adapter boards and supports I2C and SPI data modes for very high output data rates.
This professional MEMS tool features a high-performance STM32F401VE microcontroller and flexible power management with software-adjustable power circuitry that allows you to set the sensor supply voltage from 0 to 3.6 V and replicate the operating conditions in the intended application. The board includes accurate power monitoring on sensor supply voltage and current, so external instruments are not required.
You can run a graphical user interface (GUI) like Unico GUI (STSW-MKI109L for Linux, STSW-MKI109M for Mac OSX and STSW-MKI109W for Windows), on a host PC to manage data flow from MEMS sensors and analyze MEMS sensor waveforms, which can help you explore the operating modes and power settings to optimize sensor performance and accuracy in your application.
The STM32F401VE ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller with DSP and FPU can process much more than sensor readings such as barometric pressure and accelerometer or gyroscope data; it can handle complex datasets like optical or electronic image stabilization (OIS and EIS, respectively) from ST’s advanced 6-axis inertial modules, and can be used to evaluate the latest generation of high-resolution MEMS sensors for industrial applications.
• Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
• Controlled by the STM32F401VE high-performance ARM Cortex™ - M4 microcontroller
• Software-adjustable power circuitry to set sensor supply voltage from 0 to 3.6 V
• Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
• Adjustable MEMS DIL24 power supply
• DFU-compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
• USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
• Embedded power monitoring circuitry on sensor supply voltage and current
• Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
• Can be used with PC software like Unico GUI to manage and analyze MEMS sensor data
• RoHS compliant