The STEVAL-IDB011V2 evaluation platform is designed to help you to develop and test Bluetooth® low energy applications using the BlueNRG-LP low-power systemon-chip in combination with inertial and environmental MEMS sensors, a digital MEMS microphone, various interface buttons, and LEDs.
The BlueNRG-LP features a 64 MHz, 32-bit Arm®Cortex®-M0+core, a 256 KB programmable flash memory, a 64 KB SRAM, an MPU, and an extensive peripheral set (6x PWM, 2x I²C, 2x SPI/I2S, SPI, USART, UART, PDM, and 12-bit ADC SAR). It is compliant with the Bluetooth® LE specification and supports master, slave, and simultaneous master-and-slave roles. It features data length extension, 2 Mbps, long range, extended advertising and scanning, as well as periodic advertising, periodic advertising sync transfer, LE L2CAP connection-oriented channel, and LE power control and path loss monitoring.
Serial communication with a PC and three power options (USB only, battery only, external power supply) allow complex application development and testing flexibility.
• Bluetooth® low energy evaluation board based on the BlueNRG-LP Bluetooth low energy system-on-chip (QFN48 package)
• Associated BlueNRG-LP development kit software package (STSW-BNRGLPDK) including firmware and documentation
• Up to +8 dBm programmable output power (at the antenna connector)
• Excellent receiver sensitivity (-96 dBm at 1 Mbps, -103 dBm at 125 bps long range)
• Very low power consumption: 3.4 mA RX at sensitivity level, and 4.3 mA TX at +0 dBm
• Supports master, slave, and simultaneous master-and-slave roles
• Bluetooth low energy data length extension
• 2 Mbps, long range, extended advertising, and scanning
• Periodic advertising and periodic advertising sync transfer
• LE L2CAP connection-oriented channel and LE power control and path loss monitoring
• SMA connector for antenna or measuring equipment
• Arduino R3 connectors
• Three user LEDs and two user buttons
• MEMS digital accelerometer/gyroscope
• MEMS digital pressure/temperature sensor
• MEMS digital microphone
• Embedded CMSIS-DAP debugger and drag and drop programming support
• RoHS compliant